Wednesday 31 October 2012

100% Food Optimising

I have made a vow that from today I am going to stick to my diet 100% I'm really going to try my best and go back to basics!
Today's meals have been really healthy, having my healthy a and b (milk and cereal) for breakfast topped with banana and then for lunch I used my soup cubes and had a lovely warming bowl of Slimming World mushroom soup, perfect in this autumnal weather, with an apple and plum for dessert. Then finally ending my day with jacket potato and pasta salad for my tea.
So day one has gone really well and I still have about 8 syns left for a treat in front of the tv but before that its back to the gym and back to the body magic with Joanne!
All in all a good positive day and I feel better for it too! Oh and Happy Halloween to everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment