Monday 22 October 2012

Last chance workout

Tonight was definitely last chance workout before the weigh in tomorrow night.
So as we do every Monday evening myself and Charlotte hit the pool determined to do our usual 50 lengths and get that last bit of body magic in before tomorrow.
I am very pleased and proud to say not only did we do our usual 50 lengths we pushed each other to do more. We actually managed 60 which you may think wow you did another ten lengths but anyone who knows us both will know that it's such a big achievement for both of us.
I wanna say a massive thank you to Charlotte for pushing me to carry on even though I was starting to tire after 55 lengths and now I feel brilliant.
I will keep you informed on weigh in tomorrow night I really hope all this body magic pays off!!

No comments:

Post a Comment