Monday 24 December 2012

Pre Christmas Weigh In!






Due to the Christmas period the weigh in's for group are all slightly different. Today was our choice head to group Christmas Eve morning and see how we had done before the Christmas "treats" appeared.
Well I got on the scales hoping for a loss, yea I would have loved to tell you I had really done well this week but in truth I knew it hadn't been one of the best. Especially when last night I went out to Toby Carvery for a meal which included a pudding oopsie! So I was really pleased when I lost 2.5lb this week I am now only 1.5lb away from getting my 5 stone award which won't be this week!!
To end I would like to say a huge Merry Christmas to everyone who reads my blog and all your families I hope you all have a fab time and I will up date my "Post Christmas Weigh In" on Sunday after group!

No comments:

Post a Comment