Thursday 10 January 2013

First Weigh in for 2013!


The above quote really sums up how i have been feeling this week. I have put everything into my Weight Loss and i was quite excited to step on those scales this week knowing i had really give it my all. 
 Before my weigh in though i will need to start back on the 2nd January when i got back to my Slimming World lifestyle. I decided enough was enough and got on the scales to finally see what the damage had been and draw a line well and truly under the festivities. As you have read in my previous blog post, Post Christmas Weigh In, i had a gain of 5.5lbs. When i got on my own scales on the 2nd January i had gained another 3.5lbs. So all throughout the Christmas period i had gained 9lbs which i wasn't too bothered about, i knew what i had done and knew i had to get back on it.
 So back to Tuesday and trying to remember that i had to get rid of that extra 3.5lbs before a loss would even register at group. When i got on the scales and were told i had lost 2.5lbs i was fuming, i had really tried this week and felt like i deserved more out of my efforts. When i sat down and got talking to Charlotte (my sensible support) she informed me i should be over the moon after all i had actually lost 6lbs this week. When the realization hit i was chuffed to bits with my loss and it has really pushed me on to have another outstanding week. I am going to try and go for 4.5lbs this week to hit my 5 stone however any loss i would be happy with after all a loss is better than a gain no matter how small or large it is.
 This week in group also saw a lot of new faces walk in to start their own Slimming World journey, it was great to see so many people so eager to get going and next week will be brillaint to see how they have done. So from me i will say a very warm welcome to Goole's Tuesday Evening Slimming World meeting you are sure to find everyone very friendly and welcoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment