Thursday 10 January 2013

Gold Body Magic Award!

This Tuesday in group me and Charlotte received our Gold Body Magic award. This means that we have done 2 and a half hours of exercise a week and maintained it for 8 weeks.
I am so proud of this award as it really shows my efforts in the gym and swimming are really paying off and it is recognised by Slimming World. Before I started this journey I could barely be bothered to do anything I was unhappy very unfit and so lethargic, I always made the excuse I was tired after work or I didn't have time, these excuses were made not just about exercise but also with simple things like seeing friends which I deeply regret. Now I am so active and my new weight loss and exercise has changed me as a person, I have more energy and feel great for it. Nowadays I am out of the house 5 nights a week doing something, be it exercise or just being with my great friends, in comparison to before where it was more like 6 nights in and 1 night out.
So this award really does mean the world to me and really shows how much I have changed for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment