Thursday 14 February 2013

Any Difference?

 


I was slightly bored after updating my blog so thought i would have a play on Facebook and came across some old pictures and wow what a shock it was. The Photo below was taken a couple of years ago when both myself, Joanne (in the middle) and Charlotte (on the left) were on the big side shall we say and after looking at this picture of the three of us it made me realise how far we have all come. See what you think and maybe it will inspire to make that difference to your own life.
 



Below are 3 pictures of the three of us this Christmas and New Year and the change in all three of us really is a shocker even if i do say so myself. Not only am i proud of myself but i am also very proud of Charlotte and Joanne too. Well done us!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment